Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, PHS is looking for a well-qualified person to join a growing company as a Systems Engineer.
Primary Job Duties:
• Responsible for all engineering and instrumentation aspects of HVAC and related mechanical systems
• Coordination with project team to meet schedules
• Serve as technical point of communication and advisor to internal/external customers
• Responsible for the project design and integration
• Develop related documentation including submittals, testing, network, and P&ID layouts
• Select proper instrumentation based on application and specifications
• Work within project schedule and budget
• Gather information to integrate all control equipment
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will possess a 2-4 year technical/engineering degree and 3-5 years equivalent industry experience in instrumentation, HVAC controls and/or industrial control systems
• Will be able to work effectively with minimal oversight
• Will have a strong technical aptitude
• Must be able to travel – job requires periodic travel (up to 10%) to engineering offices and job sites
• Must work well with others and present themselves in a professional manner with clients, other contractors and within PHS
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability