Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, PHS is looking for a well-qualified person to join a growing company as a CAD Designer.
Location: Lawrence, PA
Primary Job Duties:
- Create P&ID and control loop drawings using ISA symbology
- Generate basic floor plans and network drawings
- Design and detail control panel layouts including basic wiring terminations
- Assist in generation of 3D graphic screens
- Associate degree (minimum) in CAD Design or Engineering related field
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- AutoCAD 2016 or later experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Create, modify and edit drawings
- Maintain/manage project files and associated documents following company documentation standards
- Work with engineers and other office personnel to document engineering changes
- Independently prioritize work to meet various project requests and deadlines
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- Must be able to read P&IDs, wiring diagrams and other electrical and mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of basic control wiring and power circuits
- Requires attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills and ability to work professionally with clients, contractors and the PHS team
- Work history with an HVAC controls company such as Johnson, Siemens, Honeywell etc. preferred
- Mechanical knowledge of chillers, boilers, AHUs and mechanical pumping systems a plus
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability