Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, PHS is looking for a well-qualified person to join a growing company as a Field Engineer or Technician.
Primary Job Duties:
- Ability to perform and manage point-to-point wiring checkout
- Verification of proper installation of instrumentation and end devices
- Ability to calibrate, troubleshoot and start-up field instrumentation, valves, actuators, etc.
- Perform all aspects of checkout and start-up of controls systems (DCS, PLC, others), networks and field instrumentation
- Efficiently troubleshoot control systems at the network, controller and I/O level
- Set-up and troubleshoot PC workstations, provide data backups of workstations
- Assist with support of customer contracts for 24/7 emergency response and preventive maintenance
- BS in engineering (mechanical, electrical or electro-mechanical preferred) or Associate degree (HVAC, MET, EET, etc.) with 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience with DCS, PLC, HMI and/or DDC systems; experience with Emerson’s DeltaV, WonderWare, and Rockwell is a plus
- Working knowledge of networks, especially ethernet, Modbus and bacNET serial/TCP
- Strong computer hardware troubleshooting and Microsoft OS knowledge
- MEP/Construction experience and work with other trades
- Will be able to read P&IDs, wiring diagrams and other electrical and mechanical drawings
- Will be able to work with minimal oversight
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface in professional manner with clients, other contractors and within PHS
- Ability to travel, overnight to customer sites – job is 60-80% out-of-town work
- Ability to support occasional on-call duty on a rotating weekly basis
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability