Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, we’re looking for a well qualified person to join a growing company as a Project Manager.
Location: Lawrence, PA
Under the Direction of the Operations Manager, this person will be responsible for the overall management of projects and be actively engaged from kick-off through commissioning. Responsibilities include scheduling, schedule management, project financials, invoicing and providing overall project coordination internally and with the general contractor, subcontractors and other trades.
- Will possess a 2-4 year technical/engineering degree or equivalent industry experience; BS MET/MDET/EMET/EET/ Construction Management preferred
- Has automation, HVAC and/or MEP project experience
- Will possess hands on experience with DCS, PLC/HMI and/or conventional HVAC BAS/BMS systems
- Has demonstrated experience in managing projects and minimum of 5 years experience in project or construction management
- Has strong scheduling abilities and familiarity with MS Project
- Will have working knowledge of industrial instrumentation and control valves
- Will be able to work effectively with minimal oversight
- Will have a strong technical aptitude
- Must be able to travel – job is 60-80% out of town work
- Must work well with others and present themselves in a professional manner with clients, other contractors and within PHS
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability