A national insurance and financial services firm needed to upgrade and retrofit a data center facility. Tired of dealing with commercial control vendors, the insurance and financial services firm toured another PHS customer data center. Impressed with that experience, they selected PHS. There could be no downtime for the chilled water plant so a cut over plan was developed that would allow for a phased, seamless transition to the new Emerson DeltaV system provided by PHS.
The project was critical to their successful operations and PHS delivered exemplary service and support – meeting all requests and going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
- 110,000 sq. ft. Tier IV Data Center Upgrade with 50,000 sq. ft. Raised Floor
- Looped Primary/Secondary Chilled Water Plant
- 250,000 Gallon Chilled Water Storage (24 Temperatures and Radar Level)
- 5 – 300 Ton Carrier Chillers
- 5 – Concrete Cooling Towers with VFD Fans and Remote Sumps
- 3 – Variable Speed Secondary Water Pumps
- Cooling Tower Level Control (Radar Level)
- Free Cooling System with Five Additional Cooling Towers
- Generator Fuel System Monitoring
- Generator Room, UPS and Battery Room Control
- 5 – 2MW Diesel Generators
- Redundant Data Floor Air Handling Units