FIELD SYSTEM SERVICE ENGINEER
Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, PHS is looking for a well qualified person to join a growing company as a Field System Service Engineer.
Primary Job Duties:
- Perform system network design, installation, commissioning and maintenance activities in a Microsoft OS environment
- Perform general computer maintenance, diagnostics and data backups of workstations
- Provide Dell server and workstation support
- Troubleshoot DCS control systems at the network, controller and I/O level, to resolve customer problems in an efficient manner and keep their system running
- Support customer contracts for 24/7 emergency response and preventive maintenance
- BS in engineering or associate degree with 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Strong computer hardware troubleshooting and Microsoft OS knowledge
- Knowledge of Dell computers, DeltaV configuration and graphics design is a plus
- DCS or PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with customers
- Ability to travel, overnight to customer sites – job is 50-60% out of town work
- Ability to support on-call duty on a rotating weekly basis
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability