A banking and investment services firm was constructing a new facility located outside of Pittsburgh. Efficiency and reliability were critical to this potential customer. With a reputation for specialized expertise and solutions that excel in the data center market, PHS was the clear choice in this increasingly competitive field.
August 17, 2010 (EPA) coveted ENERGY STAR®
- 69,000 sq. ft. Data Center and 44,000 sq. ft. Office Building
- 32,000 sq. ft. Raised Data Floor, Expandable to 80,000 sq. ft.
- 2N Primary/Secondary Chilled Water Plant
- 162,000 Gallon Water Storage
- 4 – 300 Ton Carrier Chillers
- 4 – Cooling Towers with VFD Fans and Remote Sumps
- 4 – Variable Speed Secondary Water Pumps
- Non-dedicated Condenser Water Pumps and Cooling Towers
- Cooling Tower Level Control
- Generator Room, UPS and Battery Room Control
- 3 – 2MW Generators
- Redundant Data Floor Air Handling Units