PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER
Process HVAC Solutions, LLC is a systems automation provider for HVAC and mechanical systems in mission critical environments. We specialize in high tier level data centers and biotech/pharmaceutical facilities. Based in Lawrence, PA, PHS is looking for a well-qualified person to join a growing company as a Process Control Engineer.
The Process Control Engineer works in the Software Engineering group at PHS. They are responsible for leveraging their process control and data integration knowledge across multiple control platforms to deliver complete solutions to customer automation needs. As a member of this department, you will be working in a team environment on process automation projects for both our install-based customers and new customers.
• Must possess a college degree (B.S. in an engineering discipline preferred)
• Must have 2 years of experience in programming DCS/PLC using function blocks, ladder logic, SFCs, etc.
• Must be able to work well and participate in a team environment
• Must be able to present him/herself in a professional manner with clients, other contractors and within PHS
• Must have a strong technical aptitude and be able to work effectively with minimal oversight
• Must be able to travel – job is 25-40% out-of-town work
• Must have the ability to read and interpret P&ID drawings
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have proficiency in programming Allen-Bradley ControlLogix and Micro control platforms
• Will have proficiency in programming Wonderware System Platform with OMI
• Will have 3-5 years of experience in process control, HVAC and mechanical systems
• Will have ethernet, Modbus, BACnet, and OPC experience
- WORK COLLABORATIVELY – Promote an inclusive and positive work environment that encourages collaboration and team building across all levels of the organization. Work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its mission.
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – Demonstrate the desire and knowledge to understand customer needs. Provide personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication and the ability to handle customer concerns in an appropriate manner.
- INTEGRITY – Behave ethically, act fairly and take responsibility for accomplishing work goals.
We provide our team with everything needed for success, including world-class products, excellent initial and ongoing training and a top-notch work equipment. We reward hard work and success with a competitive base salary and benefits package, as well as a retirement savings program, which includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing. Salary is based on experience. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability